School policies cover every aspect of school life. Below are some of our most important policies for your reference. If you want to know our policy on something that is not listed, please ask the school office.
Educational inclusion is about equal opportunities for all pupils, whatever their age, ethnicity, attainment and background. It pays particular attention to the provision made for, and the achievement of, different groups of pupils within a school (Evaluation Inclusion, OFSTED).
At Sacred Heart R.C. Primary School we aim to be an educationally inclusive school which means we focus all our efforts on our teaching and learning, achievements, attitudes and well-being of every young person. Effective schools are educationally inclusive schools. This does not mean treating all pupils in the exact same way. Rather it involves taking account of pupils' varied life experiences and needs.
At our school we have a dedicated inclusion team;
Mrs. E-K Darnton- Head of Inclusion
Mrs. A. Palmer - Inclusion Assistant
Mrs. D. McNamara - Parent Support Adviser
At Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School we welcome the support and involvement of parents and/or carers to maximise children's potential.
Policies which apply to all Academies within the Multi Academy Trust, such as the Complaints, Charging and Remissions, and the Whistleblowing policy, can be found on the Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust website
- Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Children with Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Off-Site Educational Visits Policy
- Out of School Club Policy Jun 2022
- Photographic and Video Images of Children Policy (Review May 2025)
- PREVENT Duty
- Prevent Duty Pamphlet
- Remote Learning Policy (Review November 2023).pdf
- Remote Learning Information for Parents.pdf
- Relationships & Sex Education Policy (Review November 2023)
- Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding Addendum. COVID 19
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Policy
- SEND Information Report
- Student Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Uniform Policy